Logging AFR with ecuedit

Logging AFR with ecuedit

Postby itp » Tue Aug 08, 2006 2:23 am

Has anyone started a thread on "HOW TO" setup your lc-1/lm-1 for logging with ecuedit? .I understand how to setup the hardware fro logging. What do I need to setup software wise? Do I need the innovate logging software?
itp

Re: Logging AFR with ecuedit

Postby epifan » Tue Aug 08, 2006 7:11 am

itp wrote:Has anyone started a thread on "HOW TO" setup your lc-1/lm-1 for logging with ecuedit? .I understand how to setup the hardware fro logging. What do I need to setup software wise? Do I need the innovate logging software?

EcuEdit installer automatically register Innovate SDK ActiveX component. All you need is run ecuEdit, open logger, choose Innovate SDK in Connect/External Sensors. If you are using LM-1 - you may choose different sensor channel in Connect/External Sensors/Config.
epifan
Site Admin

Postby itp » Mon Aug 14, 2006 1:47 am

Ok, tried this today. I have a problem though. I was able to get logger to see the LM1 but, it did not display the proper numbers. I tried every channel in config. window. When I would click on AFR external it would display correctly fo about a half a second then go to 4. It acts like it would if you picked the wrong Adv. Mult. Do I need to set up the com1 a certain way?
itp

Postby epifan » Mon Aug 14, 2006 5:35 am

itp wrote:Ok, tried this today. I have a problem though. I was able to get logger to see the LM1 but, it did not display the proper numbers. I tried every channel in config. window. When I would click on AFR external it would display correctly fo about a half a second then go to 4. It acts like it would if you picked the wrong Adv. Mult. Do I need to set up the com1 a certain way?

I send PM to you.
epifan
Site Admin

Postby epifan » Fri Aug 18, 2006 8:38 am

Bug fixed
epifan
Site Admin

Return to Logging and Analisis