European Mitsubishi Evo 8

European Mitsubishi Evo 8

Postby oreficeraffaele » Thu Oct 12, 2006 11:16 pm

Dear Friend,
i have a mitsubishi evo 8 of the year 2005. I have dowloaded the ecu map with ecuflash and i wish edit this map with Ecuedit. When i open my ecu map with Ecuedit, in Map windows i don't see nothing. I need of xml definition for my Rom?

Thank you
oreficeraffaele

Re: European Mitsubishi Evo 8

Postby epifan » Fri Oct 13, 2006 4:59 am

oreficeraffaele wrote:Dear Friend,
i have a mitsubishi evo 8 of the year 2005. I have dowloaded the ecu map with ecuflash and i wish edit this map with Ecuedit. When i open my ecu map with Ecuedit, in Map windows i don't see nothing. I need of xml definition for my Rom?

Thank you

Yes, you need XML description of this ROM. I can provide XML only for peoples who purchase ecuEdit FULL edition.
epifan
Site Admin

Postby oreficeraffaele » Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:06 am

epifan wrote:
oreficeraffaele wrote:Dear Friend,

Thank you

Yes, you need XML description of this ROM. I can provide XML only for peoples who purchase ecuEdit FULL edition.

Dear Epifan, I have downloaded the demo versione of the software, which I would like to test using a sample rom and a pre-loaded standard XML file. Unfortunately I was not able to do this and I'm afraid nothing will change using the full license of the software. Thank you.
oreficeraffaele

Postby epifan » Fri Oct 13, 2006 10:54 am

oreficeraffaele wrote:Dear Epifan, I have downloaded the demo versione of the software, which I would like to test using a sample rom and a pre-loaded standard XML file. Unfortunately I was not able to do this and I'm afraid nothing will change using the full license of the software. Thank you.

No problem. I can give to you example of XML description file for you ROM. Please tell me your ROM ID.
epifan
Site Admin

Postby oreficeraffaele » Fri Oct 13, 2006 1:26 pm

epifan wrote:
oreficeraffaele wrote:Dear Epifan, I have downloaded the demo versione of the software, which I would like to test using a sample rom and a pre-loaded standard XML file. Unfortunately I was not able to do this and I'm afraid nothing will change using the full license of the software. Thank you.

No problem. I can give to you example of XML description file for you ROM. Please tell me your ROM ID.

Mitsubishi Evo 8, Year 2005, Market AUS/SA, Trasmission Manual, ECU ID 96530006, Memory model SH7052

Thank you
oreficeraffaele

Postby epifan » Fri Oct 13, 2006 2:11 pm

http://www.epifansoft.com/download/jm9653-06_ex.zip

Extract files from this archive to XMLDefs folder
epifan
Site Admin

Postby Dyno Flash » Mon Dec 11, 2006 1:32 am

I purchased the full $120 license

How do I get any XML files ?

I have the license key but it does not seem to do anything

Thanks
Dyno Flash

Postby epifan » Mon Dec 11, 2006 9:22 am

Dyno Flash wrote:How do I get any XML files ?

You must send to me requested ECU id's list.

Dyno Flash wrote:I have the license key but it does not seem to do anything

Nag-screen will never pop-up after successful registration
epifan
Site Admin

Postby epifan » Tue Dec 13, 2011 7:36 am

Oliveber wrote:I have downloaded the demo versione of the software, which I would like to test using a sample rom and a pre-loaded standard XML file.

If you need ECU rom and XML for it, just send to me (epifansoft at gmail.com) request and describe what ROM are you need (ECU ID or just marker+model+year)
epifan
Site Admin

Return to Editing ROMs