Questions before i buy

General discussion about ecuEdit

Questions before i buy

Postby j900ase » Tue Jan 12, 2010 10:04 pm

Thinking of buying ecuEdit pro, does this come with logger or do i buy this separately ?. Also do you have defs for UK Evo IX FQ320 ?. I have used ecu flash to pull rom but can never get the correct def for the tables. Also is it capable of flash, read/write V5 impreza?

Thanks Jase
j900ase
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Tue Jan 12, 2010 9:53 pm

Re: Questions before i buy

Postby epifan » Fri Jan 15, 2010 11:05 am

j900ase wrote:Thinking of buying ecuEdit pro, does this come with logger or do i buy this separately ?.

Logger is included in Pro version

j900ase wrote: Also do you have defs for UK Evo IX FQ320 ?. I have used ecu flash to pull rom but can never get the correct def for the tables.

I help you to create proper defs for your car.

j900ase wrote:Also is it capable of flash, read/write V5 impreza?

No, only 2001+ turbo subaru.
epifan
Site Admin
 
Posts: 825
Joined: Thu Jul 13, 2006 3:17 pm


Return to Discussion

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 0 guests

cron